Thursday, September 6, 2012

THE MISSION

I never really thought my life was that interesting until I update someone else about it all and have them crying with laughter... So here goes my attempt at writing it all down. Really I just needed the motivation to write more on this blog and this is the perfect excuse to try. If I can manage this and life gets anymore interesting for me, I might make this a regular thing. We'll see...



So I have this friend, really good friend in fact, let's say for anonymity his name is Vic. So Vic recently got dumped, no nice way to phrase it but he got kicked to the curb. The break up was a complete surprise, one of those where the other person had a sudden wake up call and realised it's not the right time or they just don't want to be in this relationship anymore. Anyway, whatever the reason, it happened.

Two weeks after the break up, Vic sees newly-ex Sophie with another guy and starts jumping to conclusions. He recognises the guy as Sophie's friend who he met a few weeks back before the break up happened and instead of letting them be he decides to get his stalk on and follow them. Convinced there's something more going on between them and that 'the other guy' Sean is the reason for the break up, he spins a conspiracy theory that maybe there was something going on between them during his relationship with Sophie.

Now a normal person would have decided to confront her or just let this go but Vic... He's something else entirely. He decides on the secret agent route... I'm not kidding. So this is the mission... He wants me and our friend Jen to get close to Sean and find out all we can about him as well as what's going on between him and Sophie. Sean just happens to know some of our friends and acquaintances so it won't be difficult to bump in to him or to get an introduction. However, there's a list of people we need to avoid in order for this to work: Sophie obviously, some of our other friends that might end up blowing our cover by saying something, an obsessive ex, an 'I-want-to-be-more-than-friends' friend, a friend routing for the 'I-want-to-be-more-than-friends' friend and will destroy anyone who tries to get in the way, a jealous female, a relentless slut, the gossip and the fake friend looking to bring you down.

Apart from these, it should be a piece of cake! Who am I kidding, we are screwed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment